Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Walking With My Buddies

My Buddies and I are avid walkers. We try to get out as often as possible. We might not walk very fast, or travel very far, but this doesn't diminish our enthusiasm or enjoyment in the least. In addition to the benefits of healthy exercise, we have the best conversations and make many great discoveries along the way every time we walk. We are fortunate to have great places to walk right outside our front door, so getting there is easy. People tend to notice us when we walk by, too. Maybe it's because we like to hold hands and people aren't used to seeing that. Or maybe it's because of our short stature, I'm only 5'1" and my buddies are all considerably shorter. I guess it could also be our slow pace, which is plenty fast enough for us and our short legs. It's not a race! Personally, I like to think it's our good looks that gets everyone's attention.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment