Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Soup

I think I am on a jack o' lantern roll. I had some really nice, fat carrots in the fridge that I had bought at the market.
Photobucket

I was slicing them when inspiration hit me! The slices were just like little pumpkins! I took my paring knife and crudely cut little faces into the carrot slices.

Then I made some packaged chicken noodle soup. I added the finely chopped bits that I had cut out of the carrot slices, and some chopped red pepper, and also the mini jack o' lantern carrots! Voila!

Photobucket

Halloween Soup has been shared on THE SUNDAY SHOWCASE!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute & clever idea - LOVE it! I am going to pin this for sure! And I LOVE the picture on your blog header!
    I wanted to invtie you to come link up at my TGIF linky party - http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties
    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! Thank you for sharing your ideas with us on The Sunday Showcase

    ReplyDelete