Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Group Fingerpaint Project

I found another great project for my buddies on Childfun.com. It's a messy one, but a lot of fun. I don't have to worry about having a project to send home with my buddies. They are much more into creating the art than they are in keeping it. So we could do a big project and not worry about any squabbles about taking it home.

I took sheet of paper and put it onto my table top. I didn't tape it down as suggested, but it worked nicely anyway. All I did was roll up their sleeves, squirt some paint onto the paper, and let them go!

Photobucket

They painted for a while, getting their whole hands into the paint. I added some glitter, more for a change in texture than anything else. And when the paper looked like it was starting to get thin, we were done.
Photobucket

I have very little wall space to spare, so we hung it vertically on the door!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment