Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Refrigerator Roadway

Photobucket


My buddies love little cars. They love racing them around on the floor, and the chairs, and the tables, and even the walls although that's not allowed. I did come up with a solution that keeps us all happy. I took some of my smaller and lighter cars and attached magnets to the bottom. Some only needed a double layer strip of adhesive magnet tape, and some I used a round magnet that I attached with my hot glue gun. I stuck them to the fridge and then got out the masking tape. We made a masking tape roadway and parking stalls. As time goes on, I want to number each parking stall to reinforce number recognition. I was also thinking I could change the roadways and make letters of the alphabet. But until then, my buddies are having lots of fun while building their hand eye coordination and fine motor skills.


. Photobucket


This idea has been shared on the Sunday Showcase!

1 comment: