Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Ocean Discovery Bottle

My buddies are really enjoying the bottles we've made in the last month or so. Some of them were made using baby oil and I discovered that my baby oil bottle was half empty. It is a nice clear bottle and the label pulled off perfectly leaving very little adhesive behind. We added water to the bottle, and blue food colouring, some washed sand and some glitter DOLPHINS! I made sure it was filled as close to the top as I could make it, then popped the dispensing plug back in and screwed the top on. It's SO COOL!

Uploaded by Photobucket Mobile for BlackBerry


Uploaded by Photobucket Mobile for BlackBerry

I know this one is a hit because they had to bring it to show their parents.  AND their parents wanted to play with it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment