Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

House Painters

I love when my buddies come up with their own creative activity ideas.  When I asked my buddies if they would like to paint on paper or outside on the bricks, one of my buddies said she'd like to paint the house. 

THE HOUSE? I thought about it.

It would have been easy to say no.  Or tell them they had to pick paper or bricks.

But I have a whole village of little tikes houses.  Five of them actually.  Surely they could paint ONE.

So, I said yes.  I mixed up the paint with some dish soap to make it easier to hose off when they were finished.





  Photobucket


I provided medium sized brushes and put everything on a small stool near the house.  I had to make it clear that they were only allowed to paint the one house. 


Photobucket


And paint they did!


Photobucket


They painted carefully and deliberately.



Photobucket

And proudly showed off their handiwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment