Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Imagination Limbo

Pin It


My buddies are clever and filled with imagination.  They are able to imagine, create and play in new ways everyday.  As adults, we often lose our ability to think as they do.  I don't think I could have come up with this idea myself, although they did, and they loved it.




Wanna try?  You need a pool noodle, and a ride-on toy, and something to prop the noodle up with.

Photobucket


And then you LIMBO!!!!!!!


Photobucket


Now I have to find my limbo music!  How low can you go?

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I can imagine a whole bunch of these all lined up!! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had a blast, I love when they create their own games. I wish I had thought of lining several up, I bed they'd have loved it!

      Delete