Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sandwich In A Cup

Pin It
You may remember me telling you how much my buddies love sandwiches. They are on the top of the favourite lunch list. Sometimes, though, I like to take the sandwiches apart and serve the foods in a new way. So sandwich-in-a-cup was born! Take your usual sandwich fixings of lunch meat, cheese, bread, lettuce, whatever! The lunch meat and lettuce sit nicely when rolled up. My buddies prefer celery to lettuce, so I included it. You could also use carrot sticks. It looks kind of neat and is great for hot days when you don't want to turn on the stove.   I serve a half sandwich (one slice of bread) in each cup so that my buddies can easily remove them to eat.



utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNzMwLTA1Mjk3LmpwZw

Yummy! Fast and Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment