Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Smelly Markers on Canvas

Pin It

 



My buddies and I have been working on this huge canvas on our fence. Maybe you've seen some of our posts about the painting and stamping before?

Well, we are beginning to fill it up so there are only a few bare spots. This time I brought out the smelly markers. Mr. Sketch is the brand name. Mr. Sketch are pretty popular with children and teachers alike.  My buddies are no exception. They adore them.  The scents are amazing and the markers last a long time, too. My buddies had a great time working on filling in some of the small spaces. The markers allowed my buddies to put more detail into the smaller spaces than paints did.


Smelly Markers on Canvas

We have just a bit of  empty space left that I hope to fill up before it gets rainy and I have to take the canvas down.  It's going to leave a big empty spot on the fence when it's gone and we're going to miss the artistic freedom we had all summer.  Hopefully, we'll get at least a couple more art activities done with it.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment