Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Scary Banana Snack


So, yes, Thanksgiving is the holiday coming up here in Canada and not Halloween. But I couldn't help but turn our little banana snack into something just a little bit more fun than a turkey.  Really, I don't know HOW to make a banana into a turkey.  A ghost though?   It was just too easy.  I cut a banana in half (some had to be cut on an angle to make them stand), stuck in a few chocolate chips for eyes and mouths and sprinkled the plate with Oooooooooooo's (also known as any O shaped cereal). TA DA!!!!




Ghostly Bananas




Pin It


8 comments:

  1. I pinned this to my Three Ghost Friends Pinterest Board! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Thank you, Eric! I took a quick look at your pinterest board. You have lots of ghostly ideas there!

      Delete
  2. These are brilliant !!
    You could dip them in white chocolate too yummy
    I'd love you to link it up on my Halloween post plz

    ReplyDelete
  3. These just made me smile so big! They're awesome!! Definitely "pin-worthy"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to know that they made you smile. Your comment made me smile, too :)

      Delete