Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Holiday Bracelets

Christmas Holiday Bracelets



Pin It


I feel a little guilty about this craft but we enjoyed it enough that I had to share it with you. I have a confession, though,  these were not my creations at all.  Not my idea, not even an idea I found on Pinterest and copied!  Truth is, I bought a little bracelet kit at the dollar store. Is it just me or does it seem like there are more little craft kits available these days and the quality seems a little better? I guess I could have put together the items for my buddies to make these the old-fashioned way, but I really liked the little snaps on the rubber bracelet part and I liked the price, too! Just $1.25 for three.  While we are usually doing our own thing, it's nice to have a few things like this tucked away in the cupboard when you need them.  There are times when I just need a quick, easy and kid-pleasing activity for my buddies and although you are probably always prepared for such an occasion at your house, sadly, I'm not.  So, for me, a couple of kits like this kept for emergencies can really come in handy.  I've got a few more stashed away for future use, too.  Need a quick craft? Why, I've got just the thing!


  Bracelet Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment