Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Christmas Photo Frames

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIxMTIzLTAwMDc5LmpwZw

Pin It

My recent trip to the local dollar store proved to be very fruitful. Among other things, I found all the materials needed to make these cute little photo frames. They will make great parent gifts for my buddies to give at Christmas.

Christmas Photo Frames
 
 

I started by cutting my foam into frames. It is adhesive backed but I left the backing intact for my buddies to work on. I could use the small rectangles I cut out of the frames to make mini-frames, too.

Christmas Photo Frames
 
 
My buddies used the clear plastic snowflakes and coloured foam snowflakes to decorate their frames.  This was an easy project and my buddies were proud of the frames they had created.
 
 

Christmas Photo Frames

No comments:

Post a Comment