Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Embellished Snowflakes

Embellished Snowflakes

Pin It




I'm on a bit of a simplicity kick and perhaps one of the simplest Christmas ornament crafts is the popsicle stick snowflake. You simply take four popsicle sticks and glue them together in a star pattern and from there you can decorate them however you like.  I got out my popsicle sticks and some glue and assisted my buddies with gluing their popsicle sticks together.   A trip to the dollar store had provided some inexpensive fancy embellishments so my buddies got creative by adding glitter and some clear plastic and foam snowflake decorations for some pretty crafty versions of this simple ornament.  Each one is unique!  This is a craft we could do every year and always have them turn out a bit different every time.

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing wrong with simple, especially since kids can take simple ideas and run with them! Love the snowflakes . . . may need to do this with my kiddo and my students. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... i love these! so sweet! popsicle stick crafts are awesome! thanks so much for linking up to tip-toe thru tuesday!

    ReplyDelete