Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Best of 2012 Blog Hop

Photobucket

Pin It


I can't believe we have reached the end of another year, yet here it is.  I've grown and learned a lot and hopefully you have seen this in my blog.  I am so pleased to be participating in The Very Best Kids Activities from 2012 Blog Hop.  Here you will find the Best of the Best, all together for your convenience!



Are you wondering about MY best activity?  Well, I have decided that my very favourite activity of 2012 was my marshmallow playdough.  If you missed it, you can see it here:


Marshmallow Playdough, delightful, edible & yummy playdough @mybuddiesandi





When looking back on my posts, that is the one I want to repeat soon.  But the biggest reason I have chosen the Marshmallow Playdough post as my best is because it is the one activity where I took a chance, went out on a limb and tried something new.  I didn't know if it was going to work out or not.  When it worked out, and better than I had hoped, it was just so exciting and I couldn't wait to make everyone who came through my door try it and even taste it!  In a way, that is how I feel about this post, I've never co-hosted a Blog Hop before and to be included in a group of ladies as fantastic as KBN is just amazing.  I am again going out on a limb, challenging my blogging abilities and hoping for the best. 




Here are the fabulous co-hosts and their fantastic blogs!



52 Brand New ~ Adventures in Mommydom ~ angeliquefelix.com - The Magic Of Play ~ At home with Ali B-Inspired Mama ~ Blog Me Mom ~Boy Mama Teacher Mama ~ Busy Kids = Happy Mom Carrots Are Orange ~ Caution! Twins at Play ~ Coffee Cups and Crayons ~ Confessions of a Montessori Mom Craft To Art ~ Creative Family Fun ~ Creative Kid Snacks ~ Creative Learning Fun ~ Creative Playhouse Creative with Kids ~ Cute and Peculiar ~ De tout et de rien: Activités pour le Préscolaire ~ Dirt And Boogers Edventures with Kids ~ Enchanted Homeschooling Mom ~ The Good Long Road ~ Frogs and snails and puppy dog tails Glittering Muffins ~ Go Kid Yourself ~ Growing A Jeweled Rose ~ hands on : as we grow ~ Here Come the Girls Home Learning Journey ~ Housing A Forest ~ Mama Smiles ~ In Lieu of Preschool ~ Inspiration Laboratories Inspired by Family ~ It's A Long Story ~ JDaniel4's Mom ~ Kids Creative Chaos ~ Kid World Citizen Kindergarten & Preschool for Parents & Teachers ~ Kitchen Counter Chronicles ~ Laughing Kids Learn ~ Learn with Play at home Lessons Learnt Journal ~ Life At The Zoo ~ Little Artists ~ Living Life Intentionally ~ Living Montessori Now ~ Love, Play, Learn Loving My Nest ~ Mama Pea Pod ~ mama miss ~ Mamas Like Me ~ Mess For Less ~ Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas ~ Momma's Fun World Montessori Tidbits ~ My Buddies and I ~ My Little Bookcase ~ My Nearest and Dearest ~ No Twiddle Twaddle ~ Nurturestore Octavia and Vicky ~ One Perfect Day ~ ourfeminist{play}school ~ Picklebums ~ Play Activities ~ Playdough to Plato PlayDrMom ~ playful learners ~ playing with words 365 ~ PragmaticMom ~ Putti'sWorld ~ RainbowsWithinReach Rainy Day Mum ~ Raising Playful Tots ~ Reading Confetti ~ Red Ted Art ~ Royal Baloo ~ Science Sparks ~ Scribble Doodle and Draw Small Potatoes ~ Smiling like Sunshine ~ Sun Hats & Wellie Boots ~ Sun Scholars ~ Teach Preschool ~ The Educators' Spin On It The Fairy and The Frog ~ The Freckled Homeschooler ~ The Golden Gleam ~ The Imagination Tree ~ The Iowa Farmer's Wife The Outlaw Mom Blog ~ The Pleasantest Thing ~ This Reading Mama ~ Toddler Approved ~ Train Up a Child ~ True Aim Two Big Two Little ~ What Do We Do All Day? ~ Connecting Family and Seoul

Did you challenge yourself in 2012?  I hope you were successful!  What was your very best from 2012? I hope you will check these out and add yours!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when project work out so well. Marshmallow play dough sounds like it was a lot of fun to make.

    ReplyDelete